Nepal Hiking Tour
This tour is for those who want to have a taste of short, soft hiking to the Himalayan foot hills without much exertion and without losing comfort and/yet spend a couple of days in the arms of peaceful nature and beautiful mountain scenery.
The hike we choose for this tour is the hike to hill of Dhampus near Pokhara. Dhampus is a ethnic village at the top of a forested ridge offering a close view of a long range of Himalayan panorama including mt Fishtail, Annapurnas, Machapuchhare, Hiunchuli , Dhaulagiri etc. It is accessible after one hour of drive and three hours of hike , making it ideal destination even for family groups or elderly people. We keep you in clean , well run family inns with attached private bath in the mountain.
Before we do Dhampus, we would offer you a tour of heritage sites in Kathmandu and a tour in the relaxing lake town of Pokhara, where we take you for a visit to a waterfall and cave and boating on the Phewa lake and leave free for rest of the time to enjoy on your own.
For more info on this hike click on Dhampus trek
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including Swoyambhunath, Bouddhanath and Kathmandu Durbar square.
- Day 3: Fly to Pokhara , short tour in Pokhara visiting the waterfall and boating on the lake. Laze around the lovely market along the lake with nice shops and cafes.
- Day 4: Drive to Phedi (45 mins) and hike to Dhampus hill (3.5- 4 hrs). Overnight in mountain lodge. Enjoy great mountain view and lovely sunset.
- Day 5: Watch the sunrise on Himalayan panorama. Hike back to Pokhara. Fly back to Kathmandu at 3.00 pm . Overnight in Kathmandu hotel
- Day 6: Fly back to home / onward destination
USD 650 per person for 2 or more persons group (with overnight on a standard resort)
USD 750 for solo trekker (with overnight on a standard resort)
Included in the price
- All surface transfers including arrival and departure transfers in a private car.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara return airfare
- Guided tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara , all entry fees, boating fees etc.
- Three star hotel on bed and breakfast basis, twin sharing rooms
- Two lunches , one dinner and one breakfast , tea and coffee during the two day hike, accommodation on mountain lodges.
- Salary, insurance and all expenses of our guide and porter for the hike.
NOT Included in the price
- Nepal entry visa ( requires USD 25 and one photograph, granted upon arrival in Kathmandu.
- Nepal internal airport tax USD 2
- Water , alcoholic drinks, tips, lunch and dinner in Katrhmandu and Pokhara.
5 Best Short Tours in Nepal
Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - 1/2/3 Days
Covers the important heritage sites & tourist attractions in Kathmandu valley and offers great Himalayan view fromNagarkot. Can be one , two or three days long as per your time .
Glimpses of Nepal Tour - 4 Days
Covers heritage sites in Kathmandu nice lakes and mountains form Pokhara & Sarangkot.
Nepal Hiking Tour - 6 Days
Popular tour offering two days of soft hiking in the Himalayas combined with relaxing time in beautiful lake town of Pokhara and a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu .Ideal for families, or those looking for a relaxing vacation.
Cluture & Nature Tour - 7 Days
Very popular tour offering sightseeing tours in Kathmandu , beautiful nature in Pokhara, elephant back safari in Chitwan & a rafting tour .
Nepal Jungle Safari Tour - 2 to 4 Days
Exciting elephant back safari in Chitwan national park with activities like canoeing , bird watching , elephant breeding centre visit and elephant back safari.
Nepal is best known for the world's highest mountains and beautiful trekking trails but we have a great variety of experiences to offer to the visitors .Kathmandu and the nearby towns of Patan and Bhaktapur are regarded as open museum of medieval arts and architecture , boasting a total of seven UNESCO world heritage sites.