Best of Nepal Tour
If you wish to enjoy all the best of Nepal in a single visit , this could be the trip for you.The main highlights of a Nepal trip are the spectacular Himalayas, the beautiful countryside, the heritage sites in Kathmandu, the wildlife safari in Chitwan National park and the whitewater rafting in the Himalayan rivers.
We first explore the heritage sites in Kathmandu, next morning we fly to the beautiful lake city of Pokhara whose skyline is dominated by the mighty Himalayas - Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Machhapuchare.A scenic four day trek to the Annapurna foot hills will expose you closer view of these mountains and offer an opportunity to experience Nepalese countryside. Next we head for Chitwan National Park in the tropical lowland of Terai. It is a great jungle trip to enjoy elephant back safari, canoe ride, birdwatching and visit to the elephant breeding centre etc. The trip concludes with a thrilling white water rafting in Trisuli river.
This itinerary is rush free and enjoyed by people of all ages. However , for elderly people or for family groups with kids, the four day trek is better done in five days , making the trip length 12 days.
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu including Kathmandu Durbar square, Swoyambhunath stupa, and Bouddhanath stupa.
- Day 3: Fly to Pokhara. Enjoy the serene mountains and boating on the lake. Short sightseeing tour around Pokhara. Overnight in a hotel by the lake.
- Day 4: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga
- Day 5: Trek to Ghorepani (2855) Nepal Rafting
- Day 6: Climb to poon hill 3200m, enjoy great Himalayan panorama and trek to Ghandruk .
- Day 7: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara .
- Day 8: Drive Pokhara to Chitwan ( 5 hrs ). A few safari activities.Stay in a safari lodge by the national park
- Day 9: Full day safari activities including canoeing on the river, elephant back safari, bird watching , elephant breeding centre visit etc.
- Day 10: Drive Chitwan to rafting point in Trisuli river for 2.5 hours. Enjoy three hours of thrilling rafting. Drive further to Kathmandu ( 3 hours ). Celebrate your amazing trip with farewell Nepali dinner.
- Day 11: Fly back home.
Note: Write us if you need to shorten or extend this trip. For a price quote, pls let us know the group size and the category of hotel you would like to stay in.
Plese Contact us for the best price.
In order for us to quote you the price , write us with number of persons in your group, the category of hotels you would like to stay, and your ammendment on our itinerary, if any. The price we quote will include and exclude the following.
Included in the price
- All surface transfers including arrival and departure transfers in a private car.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara air fare
- Guided tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara , all entry fees, boating fees etc.
- Three star hotel on bed and breakfast basis, in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Trekking permit and Annapurna conservation fees
- Three meals with tea and coffee during trek days, accommodation on mountain lodges.
- Salary, insurance and all expenses of our guide and porter.
- Chitwan safari package on full board, with all safari activities, meals and accommodation included.
- There will be an excellent safari lodge in Chitwan to stay.
NOT Included in the price
- Nepal entry visa ( requires USD 25 and one photograph, granted upon arrival in Kathmandu.
- Nepal internal airport tax USD 3
- Water , alcoholic drinks, tips, lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your insurance
5 Best Short Tours in Nepal
Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - 1/2/3 Days
Covers the important heritage sites & tourist attractions in Kathmandu valley and offers great Himalayan view fromNagarkot. Can be one , two or three days long as per your time .
Glimpses of Nepal Tour - 4 Days
Covers heritage sites in Kathmandu nice lakes and mountains form Pokhara & Sarangkot.
Nepal Hiking Tour - 6 Days
Popular tour offering two days of soft hiking in the Himalayas combined with relaxing time in beautiful lake town of Pokhara and a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu .Ideal for families, or those looking for a relaxing vacation.
Cluture & Nature Tour - 7 Days
Very popular tour offering sightseeing tours in Kathmandu , beautiful nature in Pokhara, elephant back safari in Chitwan & a rafting tour .
Nepal Jungle Safari Tour - 2 to 4 Days
Exciting elephant back safari in Chitwan national park with activities like canoeing , bird watching , elephant breeding centre visit and elephant back safari.
Nepal is best known for the world's highest mountains and beautiful trekking trails but we have a great variety of experiences to offer to the visitors .Kathmandu and the nearby towns of Patan and Bhaktapur are regarded as open museum of medieval arts and architecture , boasting a total of seven UNESCO world heritage sites.