Everest Mini Trek
Short Trek to Everest
If you wish to see Everest from near but do not have time to go all the way to Everest base camp or do not want to climb high, this is the trek for you.
This itinerary is carefully designed to take you to the finest view points of Everest region that offer you a face to face breathtaking view of Everest , Amadablum, Lhotse, Nuptse and other mountains. Also you will get a rare opportunity to explore big Sherpa village and have a close look at their fascinating Buddhist culture.
Our trek starts with an exciting 45 minute mountain flight to Lukla airstrip.From lukla we walk along the Dudh koshi river and reach the Sherpa capital of Namche bazzar on the second day. Namche is an active and lively town in Everest region. The ridge above Namche offers extraordinary view of Everest and other mountans of Khumbu.
Next mornig we visit Syangboche. Syangboche offers breathtaking close view of Everest and the entire range, an extraordinarily beautiful and majestic mountain scenery that you will treasure for life.. We then vist the the biggest village of the Sherpas- the Khumjung village.We exlore the village, visit the exotic monasteries , the Hillary school and finally return to Namche for overnight stay. We return to Lukla next day and fly back to Kathmandu early morning.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Flight to Lukla ( 45 mins ) and trek to Phakding (2610m)
- Day 03: Phakding to Namchebazzar (3440m)
- Day 04: Namche to Syangboche, enjoy great view of Mt Everest, and back to Namche
- Day 05: Namche to Lukla (2840m)
- Day 06: Early morning flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, free day on your own
- Day 07: Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
- Day 08: Fly back home
Note: Actually 7 days is enough for this trek but we have allowed here one extra day on in case we need acclimatization day / rest day at Namche or if there be a flight cancellation due to bad weather while flying to or from Lukla .
USD 980 per person (2-4 person group size)
USD 1199 per person (for one person only)
However for a 7 day itinerary , we can operate this trek for USD 930 and USD 1150 per person respectively .
Included in the price
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Kathmandu to Lukla return airfare , for you and our staffs.
- Three star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- Three meals with tea and coffee, accommodation on mountain lodges.
- All expenses of our trekking staffs.
- Necessary permit and national park fees
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
Not included in the price
- Personal equipments and clothing
- Nepal visa
- International airfare and your insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses and tips
Trekking in Everest Region
Everest mini trek - 7 Days
This is the shortest possible trek in Everest region. We take you to Sherpa capital of Namche Bazzar, Khumjung village and some important view points in Everest region offering close view of Everest and other mountains.
Everest Basecamp trek - 16 Days
This trek takes you to the base camp of the Everest, a place used by climbing groups as their base camp before ascending Everest. It is truly a great trek justifying its fame .The alpine sceneries, extraordinary mountain views...
Gokyo trek - 17 Days
This trek follows same route as Everest Base camp trek till half way then heads for the pristine Gokyo valley . The serene Gokyo lake and the Gokyo valley are extraordinary place to trek. The view of Everest and other mountains from...
Nepal is best known for the world's highest mountains and beautiful trekking trails but we have a great variety of experiences to offer to the visitors .Kathmandu and the nearby towns of Patan and Bhaktapur are regarded as open museum of medieval arts and architecture , boasting a total of seven UNESCO world heritage sites.