Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
also Known as Annapurna Base Camp Trek
The area below the base camp of Annapurna south is called Annapurna sanctuary. The Annapurna sanctuary, is one of the most popular treks in Nepal .This trek, also called Annapurna base camp trek, provides you the opportunity to visit impressive high mountains in a relatively short time frame and without climbing much high . Starting from Phedi, near Pokhara , we pass through lovely Gurung villages of Landrung and Ghandruk. Enjoying good views along the way we reach the base camp of the famous Machhapuchare ( Mt Fishtail ) on fifth day. Passing between Machhapuchare and Hiunchuli we reach the Annapurna base camp at 3900 m on the sixth day, where we get surrounded by the towering peaks of Annapurna south and the spectacular glaciers . The scenery is simply dramatic to be surrounded impressive high mountains all around.
Starting from lowland villages and farm terraces to glaciers , the Annapurna sanctuary trek traverses a variety of terrain , different cultures and landscapes . We return via Birenthanti and catch our coach for Pokhara at nayapul and return to Kathmandu from Pokhara by air. During the trek we eat and sleep in Mountain lodges . Accompanied by our guide , you carry only a light day pack and rest is carried by our porters.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing tour
- Day 03: Fly to Pokhara and trek to Tolka (1810m)
- Day 04: Tolka to Chhomrong (2040 m)
- Day 05: Chhomrong to Bamboo lodge (2340 m)
- Day 06: Bamboo lodge to Himalaya hotel (2900m )
- Day 07: Himalaya hotel to Machhapuchhre Base camp (3720 m)
- Day 08: Machhapuchhre base camp to Annapurna base camp (4095 m)
- Day 09: Annapurna Base camp to Dovan (2630 m)
- Day 10: Dovan to Chhomrong (2040m)
- Day 11: Chhomrong to Ghandruk
- Day 12: Ghandruk to Pokhara
- Day 13: Short Pokhara tour, afternoon fly to Kathmandu. Evening celebrate your Annapurna Sanctuary trek with farewell Nepali dinner.
- Day 14: Fly back home
Note: One extra day , ie 16 days is required if drive is taken instead of flight for Kathmandu to Pokhara and back.
Plese Contact us for best price to this trek.
Price would be quoted upon knowing the number of participants on your group and the category of hotel you would like to stay in.
Included in the price
- All surface transfers as per itinerary in private vehicle
- Kathmandu to Pokhara return airfare
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara in twin sharing , BB basis
- All expenses of our trekking staffs.
- Three meals with tea and coffee, accomodation on mountain lodges
- Necessary permit and national park fees
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- (Incase of 2nd itinerary) all safari activities, three meals and lodging in excellent safari resort in Chitwan.
Not included in the price
- Nepal visa
- Nepal internal airport tax of USD 3
- Personal equipments and clothing
- Your insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses and tips
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
Trekking in Annapurna Region
Ghorepani Poon hill trek - 7 Days
Excellent short trek , superb mountain views , easy trail. Ideal for those on a short holiday and looking for a tase of trekking in the Himalayas.
Annapurna Circuit trek - 21 Days
This is also called Round Annapurna Trek as it makes a circle around entire Annapurna massif.It is a classic trek starting in Beshisahar .Passes through beautiful Manang village. Crossing the famous Thorung La pass...
Annapurna sanctuary trek - 14 Days
Also called Annapurna base camp trek, this is a trekking to the base camp of the Annapurna south. A short trekking, moderate walk but great rewards.Offers stunning mountain view and glaciers .
Nepal is best known for the world's highest mountains and beautiful trekking trails but we have a great variety of experiences to offer to the visitors .Kathmandu and the nearby towns of Patan and Bhaktapur are regarded as open museum of medieval arts and architecture , boasting a total of seven UNESCO world heritage sites.