Culture and Nature Tour
This extremely popular trip starts with a visit of tourist attractions of Kathmandu. We then take you to the beautiful lake city of Pokhara where you enjoy boating, sightseeing and watching the Himalayan panorama from Sarangkot hill.
Besides the heritage sites in Kathmandu and the Himalayan sceneries from Pokhara, this tour also offers exciting elephant back safari in the wilderness of Chitwan natioanl park. Chitwan is one of Asia's best preserved tropical national park where you can see one horned Asian rhinos, different species of deers, elephants, crocodiles, leopards and if lucky even the Bengal tigers. The safari activities include canoeing on the river, bird watching, elephant back safari, elephant breeding centre visit etc. The trip concludes with a thrilling rafting trip on the Trisuli river.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- Day 03: Early morning flight to Pokhara, sightseeing and boating in Phewa lake.
- Day 04: Sunrise tour to Sarangkot. Back to Pokhara and depart for Chitwan on private vehicle.Overnight in Chitwan hotel by the national park.
- Day 05: Different jungle activities in the national park including elephant back safari, canoeing, birdwatching, jungle walk, elephant breeding centre visit, ethnic Tharu village visit etc.
- Day 06: Drive Chitwan to rafting point in Trishuli River, 2.5 hrs. After three hours of rafting, drive further to Kathmandu, 3 hrs. Evening farewell Nepali dinner with cultural show.
- Day 07: Fly back home.
Note: Write us if you need to shorten or extend this trip. For a price quote, pls let us know the group size and the category of hotel you would like to stay in.
Plese Contact us for the best price.
In order for us to quote you the price , write us with number of persons in your group, the category of hotels you would like to stay, and your ammendment on our itinerary, if any. The price we quote will include and exclude the following.
Included in the price
- Ground Transportaion.
- Services of the tour guide.
- Entry fees, Permits.
NOT Included in the price
- Nature of Personal Expenses
- Lunches and dinners
5 Best Short Tours in Nepal
Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - 1/2/3 Days
Covers the important heritage sites & tourist attractions in Kathmandu valley and offers great Himalayan view fromNagarkot. Can be one , two or three days long as per your time .
Glimpses of Nepal Tour - 4 Days
Covers heritage sites in Kathmandu nice lakes and mountains form Pokhara & Sarangkot.
Nepal Hiking Tour - 6 Days
Popular tour offering two days of soft hiking in the Himalayas combined with relaxing time in beautiful lake town of Pokhara and a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu .Ideal for families, or those looking for a relaxing vacation.
Cluture & Nature Tour - 7 Days
Very popular tour offering sightseeing tours in Kathmandu , beautiful nature in Pokhara, elephant back safari in Chitwan & a rafting tour .
Nepal Jungle Safari Tour - 2 to 4 Days
Exciting elephant back safari in Chitwan national park with activities like canoeing , bird watching , elephant breeding centre visit and elephant back safari.
Nepal is best known for the world's highest mountains and beautiful trekking trails but we have a great variety of experiences to offer to the visitors .Kathmandu and the nearby towns of Patan and Bhaktapur are regarded as open museum of medieval arts and architecture , boasting a total of seven UNESCO world heritage sites.