Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trekking
The classic Annapurna circuit trek goes around entire Annapurna massif offering you amazing varieties of culture and landscape, from terraced farms in the Annapurna foothills to alpine meadows then to arid Tibetan plateau on the northern slopes of the Himalaya. A five hour scenic drive takes us to the trail head Bensisahar from Kathmandu. We walk along the valley of Marshyangdi river passing through picturesque villages and beautiful forests and reach Manang village at 3500m. This Buddhist village with its monasteries hanging on cliff faces and great mountain views attracts everyone. With careful preparation and acclimatization we cross the famous Thorung La pass at 5416m on the tenth day of our trek and reach Muktinath same day. Muktinath is popular Hindu and Buddhist temple on the Himalaya .After Muktinath , we descend down through the dramatic Kalindaki gorge , the deepest on the world. We pass through lovely mountain villages of Marpha and Tukche further down , where the towering Dhaulagiri and Annapurna continue to feast our eyes .Walking down along ancient trade route to Tibet , we enjoy hot spring in Tatopani and climb the Poon Hill for yet another great view of the Himalayas.
During our trek we sleep and eat in Mountain lodges called " tea houses". Annapurna region boasts some of the best mountain lodges in Nepal. A guide will escort you and porters will carry your belongings. We return to Kathmandu from Pokhara by air.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Drive for 5 hr - to trailhead Bensisahar (760m)
- Day 04: Bensisahar - Bahundanda (1310m)
- Day 05: Bahundanda - Chamje (1430 m)
- Day 06: Chamje - Bagarchhap(2160 m)
- Day 07: Bagarchap - Chame (2630m)
- Day 08: Chame - Pisang (3190m)
- Day 09: Pisang -Manang (3500m)
- Day 10: Acclimatization day at Manang
- Day 11: Manang - Yak Kharka (4090m)
- Day 12: Yak Kharka - Thorng Phedi (4450m)
- Day 13: Cross Thorong La pass (5416m)- , the highest point on Annapurna circuit trek, - and trek to Muktinath (3800m)
- Day 14: Muktinath - Jomsom(2713m)
- Day 15: Jomsom - Kalopani (2560m)
- Day 16: Kalopani - Tatopani(1190m)
- Day 17: Tatopani - Ghorepani (2800m)
- Day 18: Ghorepani- to climb Pun hill and trek to - Tikhedhunga (1540m)
- Day 19: Tikhedhunga - Nayapul (1070m) & drive back to Pokhara
- Day 20 Boating and short tour around Pokhara . Fly to Kathmandu late afternoon .
- Day 21: Fly home /onward destination.
Plese Contact us for best price to this trek.
In order for us to quote you the price, write us with number of persons in your group, the category of hotels you would like to stay etc.
Included in the price
- All surface transfers as per itinerary in private vehicle
- Kathmandu to Pokhara return airfare
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara in twin sharing , BB basis
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff
- Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
- Necessary permit and national park fees
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara, all entry fees included.
- All expenses of our trekking staffs.
Not included in the price
- Single suppliment charges (if required.)
- Nepal visa
- Nepal internal airport tax of USD 3
- Personal equipments and clothing
- Your insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses, clothings and tips
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
Trekking in Annapurna Region
Ghorepani Poon hill trek - 7 Days
Excellent short trek , superb mountain views , easy trail. Ideal for those on a short holiday and looking for a tase of trekking in the Himalayas.
Annapurna Circuit trek - 21 Days
This is also called Round Annapurna Trek as it makes a circle around entire Annapurna massif.It is a classic trek starting in Beshisahar .Passes through beautiful Manang village. Crossing the famous Thorung La pass...
Annapurna sanctuary trek - 14 Days
Also called Annapurna base camp trek, this is a trekking to the base camp of the Annapurna south. A short trekking, moderate walk but great rewards.Offers stunning mountain view and glaciers .
Nepal is best known for the world's highest mountains and beautiful trekking trails but we have a great variety of experiences to offer to the visitors .Kathmandu and the nearby towns of Patan and Bhaktapur are regarded as open museum of medieval arts and architecture , boasting a total of seven UNESCO world heritage sites.