Ghandruk Cultural Trek
Ghandruk Cultural Trek
This is an ideal trek for those who wish to do a three day trek in Nepal in a comfortable trail and enjoy the finest mountain sceneries .The trek starts after one hour of drive from Pokhara and ascends through the hill villages after crossing the suspension bridge at Modi Khola river. We then climb past the river valleys and farm terraces to the ethnic Ghrung village of Ghandruk . The mountain views from Ghandruk is superb. In the next two days we pass through excellent view points at Landruk and Pothana and Deurali, walk through lovely forests and visit some picturesque hill villages and finally end the trek at Phedi.
The trek is easy and can be done all through the year even in summer. Average walking is 4 to 6 hours, the highest point is only 2000 m and there is no risk of altitude sickness.
Even those traveling with children or the elderly trekkers can enjoy this trip.You sleep and eat at mountain lodges called "tea houses" and your luggage is carried by a porter.
- Day 01: Arrival in Nepal, transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Fly to Pokhara and drive to Naya Pul (one hour), trek to Ghandruk 2000m
- Day 03: Trek to Deurali/ Pothana
- Day 04: Trek to Pokhara , boating on the lake.
- Day 05: Fly to Kathmandu. Visit Swoyambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar square.
- Day 06: Fly back home.
Plese Contact us for best price to this trek.
In order for us to quote you the price , write us with number of persons in your group, the category of hotels you would like to stay, whether you would like to use surface or air transport(where applicable )inside Nepal and your ammendment on our itinerary , if any.The price we quote will include and exclude the following.
Included in the price
- Guided tour in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to Pokhara return airfare
- Trekking services with three meals, tea and coffee and lodge accommodation
- All expenses of our trekking staffs
- trekking permit
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis on three star hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- All entry fees and government taxes
NOT Included in the price
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Nepal visa and internal airport tax of USD 3
- Cold drinks, water, alcoholic drinks, tips to trekking staffs.
Pokhara Hiking Programmes
Dhampus Trek - 2 Day
This two day hike to the Dhampus hill is short but quite a rewarding trek. Walking through sparse villages, farm terraces and forests we reach to the Dhampus hill after few hours of walk from Pokhara.
Ghandruk Cultural Trek - 3 Days
This is an ideal trek for those who wish to do a three day trek in Nepal in a comfortable trail and enjoy the finest mountain sceneries.
Ghorepani Poon hill trek - 7 Days
Excellent short trek , superb mountain views , easy trail. Ideal for those on a short holiday and looking for a tase of trekking in the Himalayas.
Himalayan Panorama Trek - 5 Days
This trek offers panoramic views of the Himalays on Annapurna region from several places along the trail, hence the name. It features some of the superb mountain sceneries, green hills and picturesque hill villages.
Nepal is best known for the world's highest mountains and beautiful trekking trails but we have a great variety of experiences to offer to the visitors .Kathmandu and the nearby towns of Patan and Bhaktapur are regarded as open museum of medieval arts and architecture , boasting a total of seven UNESCO world heritage sites.