Classic Annapurna Trek
Classic Annapurna Trek Nepal
This classic trek to the Annapurnas includes all the best views and sceneries of the lower Annapurna region. This is the longest of the short treks in Annapurna region and contains all the best of other short treks mentioned on this website, namely the Dhampus trek, Ghandruk cultural trek and Ghorepani Poon hill trek , and hence a superbly scenic and very popular trek if you have a holiday long enough for this.
Like in many of our trek packages, this trek also includes a brief tour of Kathmandu and Pokhara , then we take a drive from Pokhara to the trail head of the trek at Phedi.
We then walk through dense forests of rhododendron and magnolia, cross river valleys and undulating farm terraces. We keep on watching at the different peaks of Annapurna ranges with a combination of different set of landscapes from many view points along the trail.
The beautiful hill villages and its friendly and ever smiling people are another attractions of the trek. The views from Deurali and Pothana , Tatopani and Poon hill are so breathtakingly beautiful that you will treasure it for a long time to come. From last week of March to first week of April, the rhododendron flowers on this region turn into full bloom creating a rare spectacle of wild flowers. The main ethnic villages we pass through are Ghandruk, Landruk.
Once we enjoy the Himalayan panorama form Poonhiill at 3200m, we we descend down to Tatopani. Tatopani offers excellent hotspring , you will have great time enjoying hot bath at the end of the trek. We then drive up-to Pokhara (3hrs) and fly to Kathmandu.
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
- Day 2: Guided tour of Kathmandu
- Day 3: Fly to Pokhara and trek to Pothana. It will be a short trek of only 4 hrs for the first day.
- Day 4: Trek to Landruk
- Day 5: Trek to Ghandruk
- Day 6: Trek to Banthati.
- Day 7: Trek to Ghorepani.
- Day 8: Climb Poon hill , enjoy Himalayan panorama and trek to Tatopani.
Early morning we climb to Poonhill to take the breathtaking views of the Himalayan range of from Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Mt Fishtail, Annapurna, to Manaslu when the sun rises from the mountains. We descend down towards Tatopani which is famous for natural hot spring. Bathing there is said to heal body and mind, and it would be quite a relaxing treat to yourself after days of mountain walking . overnight at Tatopani.
- Day 9: Tatopani to Pokhara drive. After breakfast and a bit of sightseeing around the place, we take a bus ride to Pokhara ( 3 hrs ). Rest by the lake for the entire day and night.
- Day 10: Fly back Kathmandu in the afternoon, free day on your own.
- Day 11: Fly back home / onward destination.
Plese Contact us for best price to this trek.
In order for us to quote you the price , write us with number of persons in your group, the category of hotels you would like to stay, whether you would like to use surface or air transport(where applicable )inside Nepal and your ammendment on our itinerary , if any.The price we quote will include and exclude the following.
Included in the price
- Guided tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Kathmandu Pokhara return airfare.
- Trekking services with three meals, tea and coffee and lodge accommodation
- All expenses of our trekking staffs, trekking permits.
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast / twin sharing basis on three star hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- All entry fees and government taxes
NOT Included in the price
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Nepal visa.
- Cold drinks, water, alcoholic drinks, tips to trekking staffs,
Pokhara Hiking Programmes
Dhampus Trek - 2 Day
This two day hike to the Dhampus hill is short but quite a rewarding trek. Walking through sparse villages, farm terraces and forests we reach to the Dhampus hill after few hours of walk from Pokhara.
Ghandruk Cultural Trek - 3 Days
This is an ideal trek for those who wish to do a three day trek in Nepal in a comfortable trail and enjoy the finest mountain sceneries.
Ghorepani Poon hill trek - 7 Days
Excellent short trek , superb mountain views , easy trail. Ideal for those on a short holiday and looking for a tase of trekking in the Himalayas.
Himalayan Panorama Trek - 5 Days
This trek offers panoramic views of the Himalays on Annapurna region from several places along the trail, hence the name. It features some of the superb mountain sceneries, green hills and picturesque hill villages.
Nepal is best known for the world's highest mountains and beautiful trekking trails but we have a great variety of experiences to offer to the visitors .Kathmandu and the nearby towns of Patan and Bhaktapur are regarded as open museum of medieval arts and architecture , boasting a total of seven UNESCO world heritage sites.