Himalayan Panorama Trek - 5 days
Trek days: 5 days
Total tour: 8 days
Trekking grade: easy
Max altitude: 2000m
Best season: Sept to June, trekable all through the year
This trek offers panoramic views of the Himalays on Annapurna region from several places along the trail, hence the name. It features some of the superb mountain sceneries, green hills and picturesque hill villages. Besides, this trek also offers an opportunity to enjoy a bath in a natural hotspring along the trail.
Starting from Pokhara we cross the suspension bridge at Modi Khola river and walk past waterfalls and streams to reach Ghandruk, a hill village on the lap of the Annapurnas. Next day we reach to Chhomrong to find the great, awesome Annapurna south just face to face. En route to Landruk from Chhomrong, we enjoy natural hotspring at Jhinuwa.
The mountain views from Dhampus and Deurali on the last stretch of the trek is also equally spectacular.
This trek is easy and can be done all through the year, even in summer.Average walking is 4 to 6 hours, the highest point is only 2000+m and there is no risk of altitude sickness.
Even those travelling with children or the elderly trekkers can enjoy this trip.You sleep and eat at mountain lodges called "tea houses" and your luggage is carried by a porter.
Day 01: Arrival in Nepal, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Fly to Pokhara , trek to Ghandruk
Day 03: Trek to Chhomrong
Day 04: Trek to Landruk 1646m, en route enjoy the hotspring bath.
Day 05:Trek to Pothana
Day 06: Trek back Pokhara, rest , boating on the lake.
Day 07: Fly to Kathmandu, short tour of Kathmandu including Kathmandu Durbar square and Swoyambhunath. Farewell dinner.
Day 08: Fly back home.
Included in the price
- Guided tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Kathmandu Pokhara return airfare.
- Trekking services with three meals, tea and coffee and lodge accomodation
- All expenses of our trekking staffs, trekking permits.
- Accomodation on bed and breakfast / twin sharing basis on three star hotel in Pokharaand Kathmandu.
- All entry fees and government taxes
Not included in the price
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Nepal visa.
- Cold drinks, water, alcoholic drinks, tips to trekking staffs,