Ghandruk Cultural Trek - 3 days
Trek days : 3 days
Total tour : 6 days
Trekking grade : easy
Max altitude : 2000m
Best season : Sept to June , trekable all through the year
This is an ideal trek for those who wish to do a three day trek in Nepal in a comfortable trail and enjoy the finest mountain sceneries .The trek starts after one hour of drive from Pokhara and ascends through the hill villages after crossing the suspension bridge at Modi Khola river. We then climb past the river valleys and farm terraces to the ethnic Ghrung village of Ghandruk . The mountain views from Ghandruk is superb. In the next two days we pass through excellent view points at Landruk and Pothana and Deurali, walk through lovely forests and visit some picturesque hill villages and finally end the trek at Phedi.
The trek is easy and can be done all through the year even in summer. Average walking is 4 to 6 hours, the highest point is only 2000 m and there is no risk of altitude sickness.
Even those travelling with children or the elderly trekkers can enjoy this trip.You sleep and eat at mountain lodges called "tea houses" and your luggage is carried by a porter.
Day 01: Arrival in Nepal, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Fly to Pokhara and drive to Naya Pul (one hour), trek to Ghandruk 2000m
Day 03: Trek to Deurali/ Pothana
Day 04: Trek to Pokhara , boating on the lake.
Day 05: Fly to Kathmandu. Visit Swoyambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar square.
Day 06: Fly back home.
Price: Pls let us know the number of persons in your group, hotel categoery you require etc and we will quote you the price.
Included in the price
- Guided tour in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to Pokhara return airfare
- Trekking services with three meals, tea and coffee and lodge accomodation
- All expenses of our trekking staffs
- trekking permit
- Accomodation on bed and breakfast basis on three star hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- All entry fees and government taxes
Not included in the price
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Nepal visa and internal airport tax of USD 3
- Cold drinks, water, alcoholic drinks, tips to trekking staffs,